The Dancing pig The Dancing pig

I am not amused...

The scripting seemed fairly well thought out, but it all seems very pointless. If you had chosen a better song and a famous pop-culture icon, maybe I'd have given it half a chance. Sorry.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Best Flash game on NG?? Possibly...

I have never had so much fun with a game made in Flash. Sure, there were a few games which had me hooked for quite a while, but the freedom and creativity within the battles of this game makes it one of my favourites.

The graphics, although mostly black and white, were very appropriate and very well done. The sounds were a bit edgy in some parts (sometimes it lagged up for me, maybe that was the problem) and the music wasn't too extraordinary, but it certainly wasn't awful. I'd personally have preferred some hardcore rock or techno to fit with the theme of the killing.

Please make an expansion set of some sort to this game. Maybe you could add more costumes or different music options or more cheats, etc etc.

Props to you.

P.S My favourite thing to do in this game is to do the shotgun-over-the-shoulder-like-in-Army-of-Darkness move. =D

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

I like swords!

Great game, just like your Gunblaze and DDR games. I was just wondering, do you have any martial arts training involved with swords? This game seems really relevant to Kendo/Bushido/Samurai. Anyways, loved your work, loved the girls, loved the swords. Props to you!

jamus-se responds:

I never had any training with swords, and the sword idea is really something that popped out from nowhere (maybe I got inspired by something I don't remember). Thank you so much for playing all of my games. You have no idea how much I appreciate patient players.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

In one word? Wow...

That must have taken you AEONS to finish!!!!! The animation seemed a little stiff, but it suited the SD-ish look of the characters.

Oh, one little problem. The healer can't heal herself!!!

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Oh my Jesus...

This is the greatest Ninja game ever...I was going to buy a PS2 just for the game Shinobi, but after playing this game...FUCK THAT!! Props to you!!!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

A nice demo, if that's what you can call it.

Could use a bit of tweaking though. The stick moves too slowly, and the game needs a proper preloader of some sort. Otherwise, it's a good game, reminiscent of the early GTA games.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Better than Bloody Rage!

Of course, Bloody Rage was a crap game to start with. The only problem I had with this game was the fact that the dodge button was hard to utilise. Otherwise, it's addictive fun! Props to you!

raitendo responds:

cheers mate

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

I really can't see what people like about this

This game is shockingly boring, slow, tedious, repetitive, all those kinda words. I found quite a few glitches, and the barrels were too hard to bust up. The attacks were all exactly the same, and the sounds became really annoying after a while. I'm gonna go play Portal Fighter II, and prove that a GOOD fighting game can be made in Flash.

Save Lil' Jimmy! Save Lil' Jimmy!

Fun for a while

Good for a quick play, but I wouldn't play it over and over. I got it first time round!

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

The greatest shooting game in Flash...EVER!!

You need to make more of these! I gave the style a 10 because it's one of the only shooting games on Newgrounds that resembles Time Crisis. (Besides the abysmal Res Evil Freedom and the Damnation game that was too short). Props to you!

Pretty hard though...